- FUBAR: Surviving Parenthood With Special Needs Kids provides you with our opinion only. Nothing said on this show or printed on this website should be construed as legal, tax, medical, or financial advice. It you choose to make any of these decisions after listening to this show, it is recommended that you consult a qualified professional first. If you do not, the decision is yours and yours alone.
- We make every attempt to be accurate and factual, both on the podcast and the website. However, if mistakes are made, we will make every attempt to correct those mistakes. If you feel something is in error, please bring this to our attention and we will make every attempt to correct this.
- If you choose to cite an episode or website as a source for any piece of information, we do not assume responsibility for anyone who uses the information from this show to influence the opinions of others.
- Please feel free to link to us.
- FUBAR: Surviving Parenthood With Special Needs Kids is freely distributed to all audiences who choose to listen to it and may be downloaded or replicated as desired for personal use.
- Any commercial use is limited to no more than 5 minutes of content per segment and requires the user of said content to note this show, including our URL or http://www.fubarpod.com as the source of said audio. For commercial use greater than 5 minutes per segment, please contact us, and we will review your request.
*FUBAR: Surviving Parenthood With Special Needs Kids may use adult language and discuss adult content at times. Please keep this in mind when listening to this show with others.